Jane Faerber aka Madbanditten explains how to lose weight with Keto. Also teaches you how to use Keto to lose weight.
Eat 20-30 g of carbs per day.
Do this for four weeks.
So begins Jane Faerber’s book KETO, which takes over where Paleo, Low Carb, and LCHF left off and offers a way to increase fat burning, reduce appetite and weight loss.
Jane Faerber has been with LCHF since 2011. (Low Carb High Fat). She’s written about it in books and blogs on Madbanditten.dk.
Then I listened to everyone who was so open to tell me what works, where doubts can arise, and where it goes wrong when it doesn’t work. And everything in this book, “she writes in the book.
“I present a weight loss method that I have tested on over 1,800 women (and single men) on my popular Kickstart courses. My teaching method is KETO. KETO is ‘Strict LCHF’ or ‘Extreme LCHF’. Unlike some who either overdid the ‘high fat’ part of LCHF or fell in love with the LCHF breads and cakes, we start at KETO. We eat very little carbohydrate and then focus on eating enough protein to maintain muscle mass while losing weight.
We use fat to achieve satiety and energy, and thus a calorie deficit and weight loss. So kETO is an LCHF diet. We just make sure some of the ‘High Fat’ comes from your body.
KETO curbs hunger
A normalization of your appetite-regulating hormones and ultra-stable blood sugar are two benefits of KETO, according to Jane Faerber.
“It becomes second nature to eat when hungry and stop when full. It’s easy when you see how it helps you control your weight and how nice it feels “Say no to Friday cake because one piece will stop your fat burning and set you back. Suddenly, that cake isn’t so appealing “in her book Jane Faerber.
KETO is a way of eating that promotes fat burning and ketosis (a metabolic condition in which the body burns fat as its primary fuel). You do this by avoiding carbohydrates.
When you eat so few carbs, your diet is mostly protein and fat. On the plate, however, vegetables can easily replace pasta, rice, and potatoes due to their low carbohydrate content.
But avoiding carbs does not guarantee weight loss. We need a calorie deficit to lose weight. That’s why Jane Faerber uses a diet that both forces the body to burn fat and uses some of the body’s own fat stores.
KETO cure king
- The most important tip: Eat 20-30 grams of carbs per day for four weeks.
- Eat real food like veggies, meat, and fat.
- Eat only at mealtimes and avoid snacking.
- Vegetables are a great source of carbs and vitamins. AVOID PASTA, POTATO
- Protein helps you maintain muscle mass while losing fat.
- Use fat in food to feel full and energized. Turn up the fat if you’re hungry and tired during the day.
- Understand your appetite. Eat only when truly hungry.
- Salt and water Getting enough salt and fluids can help satiate some of your hunger.
What is KETO?
KETO can help you lose weight and control your hormones, blood sugar, and appetite.
With KETO, you only need to restrict carbs for a few weeks. It is necessary to switch the body to fat burning. You will feel as if you have been given willpower as a gift, and it will be as easy to say no to things that do not serve your purpose.
You can’t lose weight by fighting your hunger hour by hour, day by day. Asking for it and then blaming them when it fails is agonizing.
KETO is a weight loss method that eliminates blood sugar dips and gnawing hunger sensations. Its simplicity is its magic. Then it’s easy. Consume few carbs. 20-30 g max/day
KETO has that.
- Enhanced fat loss. Keto optimizes fat burning by making the body burn fat as its primary fuel.
- A slimmer, leaner physique Muscle loss is a common side effect of weight loss. However, by combining a well-planned Keto diet with regular strength training, you can lose fat rather than muscle.
- Glucose control. Keto is a very blood sugar stabilizing diet as it contains very few carbs that raise blood sugar.
- Appetite loss. Some report that their appetite completely vanishes, while others report that their hunger subsides. The decreased appetite makes calorie deficit easier, or less uncomfortable, during the weight loss period.
- Stabler energy Because Keto’s body runs on optimized fat burning, it can access stored energy reserves, namely your fat stores. 15 in the afternoon, or if there is a long gap between meals.
- Body calm. The stable blood sugar and energy, plus the fact that the brain gets its energy from ketone bodies, all contribute to a sense of calm in the body. Everyone says this is one of the best keto side effects, but it is also the most difficult to describe to those who haven’t tried it.
- More rest. Because of the ultra-stable blood sugar and optimized fat burning, many people report better and deeper sleep when eating keto. After the adaptation period, many find that they need less sleep and still feel rested.
- Better tummy. The digestive system needs time to adjust to the new diet, but many people find that digestion improves and they feel less bloated after eating.
- Inflammation. Sugar, refined carbs, and omega-6-rich vegetable oils are among the most pro-inflammatory foods. Keto doesn’t allow these. Constantly high blood sugar and insulin levels are also inflammatory, and both are normalized by ketones.
- Mindfulness. This is probably because the brain now has access to a stable fuel (ketone bodies), which provides a more constant supply of energy than glucose, which requires regular refilling.
How to do KETO
- For kilo. To lose weight, you must eat few carbs and be in a calorie deficit. That fat is stored energy that you need to burn off during the regimen. When following a Keto diet, the body will always burn fat as well as glucose.
- Rule #1. Eat only 20-30 g carbs per day. Meat, eggs, poultry, dairy products, and fish are good sources of protein. And eat fat to make you feel full and satisfied. Olive, avocado, coconut, cream, and cheese are good fat sources. You don’t need to eat extra fat if you eat fatty meats. 1-3 tbsp fat per meal
- Pick the greens. They are low in carbohydrates and therefore fill you up. They are also rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Sugar. Avoid sugar and other sweeteners for four weeks. Then you get used to everything having to be sweet. Then you can decide how much sweetness you want back in your diet.
- REMEMBER SALT & The Keto diet requires extra salt and water. Salt your food extra or take a salt shot of 0.5-1 tsp twice daily. Remember to stay hydrated.
- Avoid booze. During the first four weeks of the diet, avoid alcohol completely to allow the body to adjust to fat burning. After four weeks, you can rehydrate. So go for champagne, dry wine, or pure spirits.
- Unlimited meals. You can eat three, five, or seven meals per day, as long as you don’t exceed the carbohydrate allowance. The cure advises against snacking.
- Fasting. Fasting is a good way to connect with your appetite and your body. There are many ways to fast. One is the natural fast, which means skipping breakfast. Another option is to fast every day from 19-9. To fast 24 hours 1-2 times per week. Choose the best version for you.
- Body reacts. The Keto diet is guaranteed to work. You may experience increased hunger and a so-called Keto flu – symptoms similar to the flu and a feeling of exhaustion. Hold on, it’s only temporary. Drinking lots of water and salt helps relieve symptoms.